Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Holy Relic of the Entomological Kind:
Darwin's Beetle Collection.

                                             © Delbert La Rue 2013. All Rights Reserved.


  1. Man, I was really hoping for about 10 or 12 pages of text accompanying this picture. MOST cool!!!

    1. Thanks, George.

      I've been feeling guilty for neglecting my blog recently as I have been focused on other entomological projects. I thought a quick post would ease my conscience. More later.

      Thanks for the visit.
      Best wishes, ...

    2. I check your blog on a daily basis. You do not post NEARLY frequently enough to suit me. MORE!!!

    3. Thanks for the comment, George.

      In addition to working full time, I've been concentrating on completing a forthcoming publication and have also been working on several boxes of misc. Polyphylla material sent for identifications.

      I appreciate your visits and comments and will make an effort to post more. I have several in the queue that need a bit of refinement before posting.

      Best wishes, ...